Secured Business Loans
We work with a principal lender who are members of the NACFB
They provide business loans to SME’s that cannot source funding from the traditional lenders. They are comfortable lending to start-ups, story type transactions and weak credit profiles
- The loan facilities they provide can be used for any business purpose
- They place a 1st, 2nd or 3rd charge on a residential or commercial property
- LTV on residential up to 80%
- LTV on commercial up to 75%
- Deal terms from 3 months to 10 years
- Deal sizes £25K - £5 million
- Competitive Pricing
- Short term bridging and interest- only
- Adverse considered
- Flexible/stage payment terms to meet clients serviceability
Secured Lending Product Guide
- Specialism/USP Bespoke Principal lender offering funding solutions for SMEs
- Charges: 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- Interest rate on Term Loans: From 1.0% per month
- Interest rate on Short term: From 1.5% per month
- Security Types: Commercial and Residential
- Treatment of Interest: Fully amortising, interest only, rolled up interest
- Max LTV for Resi: 80%
- Max LTV for Commercial: 75%
- Min/Max Loan: Term 3 months – 10 years
- Min/Max Deal: Size £25K -£3m
- Geographical Lending Area: England, Wales
- Commission Rate: Negotiable
- Adverse Accepted: Yes
- Early Redemption Charges: Yes
- Owner Occupied: Yes
- Interest-Only Options: Yes (2 years max)
- Bridging: Yes (12 months max)
- Third Party Guarantors: Yes
- Proposal Turnaround Times: 24 hours
- Flexible Finance Terms: Yes
1. £200K bridge facility to a manufacturer of temperature controlled systems to secure new business premises. Secured against the commercial property.
2. £500K secured loan for a limited company that supplies and installs central heating systems. The funding was required to restructure an existing bridge onto a longer term facility. Secured against clients main residential.
3. £30K secured loan facility over 36 months for a new start Veterinarian franchise company requiring start-up funding.
4. £75K interest-only facility over a 24 month period to enable Packaging company to meet demand of various contracts. Secured on commercial property.
5. £250K loan for an existing pub, secured against the clients main residential and the commercial premises so they can expand into a Bed & Breakfast.
6. £79k business loan to an existing law firm to refinance their second charge onto a cheaper facility and provide some extra working capital. This was a 3 year term.
7. £250k as a working capital loan to an existing construction and engineering business, on a long term facility enabling them to grow their business and manage their cash flow correctly. The business had previously struggled to obtain finance.
8. Provided an existing buy to let business a £355k facility to refurbish a number of the properties they owned, and this was structured on a short term interest only facility. Multiple security was obtained here.
9. An existing cleaning company borrowed £100k on a 3 year term to enable them to purchase more equipment thus growing/expanding their business. We structured the repayments to meet their required serviceability.
10. Provided a 12 month £150k bridge to a fairly new limited company, which enabled them to purchase the commercial property they currently trade from.